Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Need to find a costume....

Marty and I have a costume Halloweenie party on Saturday and I need to figure out costumes for us...

It will be such a busy day for us. We have the twins B-day party from 2-4 and then the Halloween party after...

I can't believe they are already going to be 2 years old!! They are so cute... I can't wait to get some good pictures of them.

They really crack me up the way they interact... Anyhoo...

So, that's about all for now that is going on... I will keep you in the loop as things progress....

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend invited us to a halloween party and i came up with lame excuses not to go but the bottom line is i'm too fat to find something that would fit me :(

Staci Compher said...

.......Can't wait to see what costumes you come up with...after seeing your halloween mini book....I know it will be something good!!!! miss ya...

Anonymous said...

so what did you go as? an old couple in jammies and robes is easy, grey hair, fake glasses, flannel pj's, slippers, & a cane