Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Live in your now....



A very good friend of mine once referenced an American Idol song title to explain a feeling that she had about her daughter.


Still in my mind months later I've kind of made it a theme for me... " This is your Now"


I'm that person that feels like she needs to know what comes next... I'm still that person. But instead of stressing what each day will bring I'm going to live in the now and take what each day brings thankful for it.

Much easier said then done... But I'm trying!

Do you remember when life was this simple... Hannah's biggest worry is getting her brothers to leave her the heck alone... Picture courtesy of Lori Shannon Photography...

I still haven't downloaded pictures from Halloween... I will post soon...

TTFN
Carla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was one who finally got her to pose for these photo's..we were doing pick a boo..she didn't really want her photo taken that day. Don't stress, everyday life just happens...you can only control your stuff. Sandi

Anonymous said...

SUCH A BEATIFUL LITTLE GIRL. SHE DOES LOOK SOMEWHAT LIKE HER NANA'S FAMILY. SHHHHH DO NOT TELL HER MOTHER THAT WAS SAID. SHE DOES LOOK LIKE JAXON ALITTLE ALSO. I SURE HOPE I SPELLED HIS NAME CORRECT. I ALWAYS FORGET IS IT JAXON OR JAXSON. I THINK JAXON LOOKS BETTER SO I GUESS THAT WILL NOW BE THE SPELLING I WILL USE. HAVE A GOOD WEEK LOVE MOM