Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Hallmark Holiday!



At least that's what Marty calls Sweetest Day... Although I will say that I had a nice day anyway. I went to my mom's crop. She is a Close to my heart consultant and she had her monthly crop today.

Heather, Sandi and I had a nice time talking (you know code for gossiping) and Scrappin. Heather worked on a new doodle bug house. She made it like a haunted house. It was very cute... I think I will have to scrap lift her idea.

I had a sad week.. 2 of my very close friends and their families relocated out of Michigan this week.

I know that it's the best for both families, but sad all the same. The Michigan Game is getting ready to start very soon.. I'm excited about that... night games are cool...

At that note I will leave you with a picture to get you in the spirit...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, too cute!