Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I know...

I know that I have been MIA for a little while... I'm very surprised that I haven't received a ticket from the Blogging Police - I don't want to name drop but...( insert cough - Staci :) )

I just can't wait for this week to get over... I'm going away with some of the girls for a scrapping retreat...
I'm so excited, I think I'm starting to bug Marty a little because I keep telling him how excited I am...

It's not really about getting away from him that I'm so excited about... It's getting away from everything else... The idea of scrapping for hours at a time, hanging out with your girlfriends and just having a good time.

I received some news about a photo contest that I entered... I made it as a semi finalist and it's getting published!

It's the picture that I posted on here earlier in July of the dogs at Lake Michigan. I guess we will see what happens...


TTFN
Carla

4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

Ohhh...my gosh!!! Carla!! Congrats!! that pic is gorgeous!! your babies are gonna be famous......can't wait till this weekend...counting the minutes!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh very cool. what is the name of the site? leave it on my blog so i can check it out!

Jenny said...

Can't wait to hear how your scrapping weekend was!! :-D

I haven't been able to find the time to get my thoughts, LOs and pics together. It's Thursday already! (and still no caffeine.) Mike thinks he is coming down with something because his head is throbbing so badly. Poor thing...

Staci Compher said...

woot....woot!! this is the blog police....."we know you went to a awesome crop....and have pics...to share" .......I'm gonna have to ask you to update...immediately!!.....Okay how was that did I sound like the real thing.....ha,ha!! had a blast croppin' with ya last weekend...just think we were almost there last friday.....