Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday it is...

I have a blogging pal that tagged me... So here it goes JEN!

I've been TAGGED:

Jobs I have had:
  • Executive Recruiter - ( Headhunter)
  • Project Manager - for 135 division Maintenance Manager
  • Help Desk Manger - Airport
  • Accounting Airport
Movies I could watch over & over:
  • Rain man
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Grease
  • Christmas Vacation
The Secret TV shows that I watch:
  • Greys Anatomy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Ugly Betty
  • Bachelor
Places I have lived:
  • Michigan
  • California
Favorite Foods:
  • Mexican
  • Cheeseburger
Favorite colors:
  • Periwinkle
  • Pink
  • Lt. Blue
Places I would love to be now:
  • Scrapbooking
  • On a beach tanning
  • Spending quality alone time with Marty

Names I like but would not use for my children:

  • London Anthony
  • Martin John
  • Gracie
  • Catelyn

Now, let's see here..I tag:

Staci

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, we have a few things in common :)

Staci Compher said...

......I love christmas vacation......!!! watch that every year to get in the christmas mood....!!! and I see I have been tagged.....better go make my list!!