Monday, October 15, 2007

Another ticket from the blogging police...STACI

I suck!! I really do try to update this blog more often... It just never seems to happen quite the way I plan it...

Let me see... I went with some of the girls on a scrap retreat near Ludington...WOW talk about relaxing!! I even took a nap on Saturday afternoon... Which was okay because I scrap much better at night!!!!

Here is a picture from the deck of the house we stayed at.....


I have so much scrappin I want to do... Thank goodness things appear to be slowing down!
We had our annual trip to the cider mill Saturday when we celebrated my Dad's b-day...

Heather and Anthony brought the kids looking so cute I have to share a few shots that I took... You know me I love to take Fall pictures....
I do have a few more pictures to upload but blogger is going way to slowwwwwwww they will have to wait until next time...
TTFN
Carla

3 comments:

Staci Compher said...

yep...had to give ya a lil push!! oh..my gosh the kids look so cute with the hay and pumpkins....and is she wearing lil boots?? too..cute...and Love the pic of us at the retreat....I already want to go back!!!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures of the kiddos!

Jenny said...

Who are those hot babes???