Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And the last one arrives...


Here is the last one to arrive he was born on September 7, 2007... Weighing in at 11lbs. 12oz...
WOW that is a big boy!
I have 3 friends that all found out they were pregnant within days of each other!!
All the babies are now here... 2 girls and a boy...
Thanks to the eye candy on Staci's blog I made a trip to the Zone... Had to get me some Thickers...
I can't believe it's only hump day... I wish the weekend would get here already...
The weather outside is so fall like today. I love that! I'm going to try and get a little scrapping done tonight I will have to see how that goes.
I know that Marty has homework and all the shows are still re-runs, so maybe...
TTFN
Carla

3 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

Yeah! How wonderful!

Staci Compher said...

Ahhhhh...so cute!!! My "sommer" weighed 11lb 12oz too.....I hope his mom was lucky enough to have a c-section!!!!!!!! yikes...ouchie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I hope your friend had a cesarean!!