Monday, June 25, 2007

What a long day....

I HATE Monday's they are so long... I think I'm in need of a vacation. You know one of those vacations were you do absolutely nothing but hang out...


The kind you used to get when you were 12...

Yesterday we went out to the boat with Marty's best friend Frank, his wife and kids. The youngest Hailey is Marty's God child...

Hailey and Marty out on the tube...




Our Boat "Seas the dream" Sundancer 300



Chelsea and Hailey on the tube before we headed in for the day


She is just so freaking CUTE!!!!!



Such an easy subject to scrap.....

TTFN

Carla

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your boat!!

Anonymous said...

do you have to have a costco membership? are they 1 hour prints or do they mail to your home?

Anonymous said...

I guess she is a doll. I am very glad you had a good time as Marty really loves that boat. I think he would make him happy if you shared that love just a little more. I love you. Mom

Staci Compher said...

oh my gosh!! I did'nt know you guys had a boat...it's beautiful!!looks like you guys had fun....and great weather for it....see you soon STaci