Friday, July 06, 2007

WOW!

Things have been so crazy...

Marty left to go visit his dad up north a little over a week ago and it seems like things have just been so busy since he left!

Let me see... He left last Wednesday...

Thursday - I went shopping with my Sister and her boys. That's always a treat... They remind me of that commercial... " He's touching me" I mean they are so funny... They are non-stop when together...

Friday I went over Tesha's and then I stopped by Scott and Dawn's ( they just got a new patio and a fire pit...) - The Fire pit was very nice... the bugs started to get me a little at the end but very peaceful and relaxing...

Saturday - I took my first digi-class (I will always be a hands on scrapper!) But I wanted to see what all the hype was about! After class I went out to Miki's for a "girls night out" She had an adult toy party... OOOOOOOOOH LaLAAAAAAAAA....I'm really not into all that but it was a fun night out.... After the Party my peeps came over Jeniece and Staci and we laughed and scrapped the night away...I think we scrapped until about 3am... I love it!

Sunday - I sat and home and felt sorry for myself because my dogs and hubby were up north and I wasn't!!! I was missing them all...

Monday- WORK, WORK, WORK!!!

Tuesday - Same as Monday. But My mom and Dad came over to spend the night with me... I'm so spoiled...

I need to get some pictures up with the rest of my updates later!!! I just wanted to check in!!


TTFN
Carla

Sunday - I sat homoe and felt sorry for

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

....I agree you are spoiled!! you have a great mom and dad!!!
had fun scrappin' saturday!! Can't believe we scrapped that late.......and the adult toy party was fun too...even though I'm not into that either!! ha,ha!! shhhh!!
Well wish I was croppin' with ya guys tonight...but see you soon!!

Staci Compher said...

Carla.....I hope the blogger police don't stop here and see that there has been no posts in 2 weeks......ha,ha!! Hope you find the RP letters....talk to you soon!!