Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Friday!!

I'm so glad that it's Friday!!! I know that some weeks are just meant to be long and this was that week.

I tell you I felt like this week just went on and on....

Tonight I went to my Friend Tesha, shes like a sister to me. We have known each other since I was in the third grade. I love her like she is my family. Tonight was her daughter Paige's "friend" party.

I tell you the girls in school are very lucky to get invited to one of Tesh's parties... She goes way over board and the girls always have an absolute blast!!!

For the last couple years she has done a scraping project with the girls... So, I go and help her out.
Paige loves it when I'm there... She calls me aunt Carla, so its cool to me that she wants me there. I will enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Each girl got to take home a really cool paper bag scrapbook made out of wait paper bags and different shades of pink paper.
Tesh bought tons of stickers and ribbon. She even found diva themed puffy stickers.
The theme of the party was Fashionista - each goodies bag that the girls took home had...
Purse- Tesha's mom made it it was so glamour girl...
Sunglasses of their choice Tesh bought some cool funky one's from Limited 2...
Lip Gloss and other glamour girl neccesities....
Plus the scrapbook that they each made.

I don't know about any of you but back in the day way back when I was young :) I don't even think we got goodies bags...

Anyways it was a great time and I'm glad that I got to spend time with Paige...

I think tomorrow Marty and I are heading to the boat and later that evening my mom and Miki are coming over to scrap... Should be a good day! I will have to post pictures of the party later. Tesha used her camera I forgot mine... OOPS!!!

TTFN
Carla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds super fun!