Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Today we honored our Dad. Although we don't limit our gratitude for him to just one day we did give him some extra attention in honor of Fathers Day...
A daddy's girl to the core, I think he's quit the wonderful man... It's funny some of the things that Marty does reminds me of my dad in little ways here and there...
Marty also received some extra special love from our Golden Retrievers. They bought him a really fancy knife for cooking... :) I know that sounds weird but, since his surgery he really enjoys cooking. I think its because he's so limited on the amount of food he can eat that he wants what he does eat to be just right. The only way to control that is to cook yourself...
My sister Tina and her family hosted Fathers Day Dinner - As always Tina had way to much food... But at least now it's much healthier choices.
My sweet little papa was camera shy today but I did get some good pictures of the little ones...
Kamron - This little guy has the best heart of anyone that you will ever meet... :)


Hanni - B and her favorite Aunt... Shhhh don't tell Tina!
Justin, Hannah and Hunter...

The only one that I'm missing a photo of today is Elisha... I will have to ask my mom if she got one of that crazy girl... I also didn't get one of sweet little Lacey Tina's dog.
Marty called his Dad so we could wish him a Happy Fathers Day. He lives up north in Frankfort. I felt bad that Marty didn't get to see him on Fathers Day!! :(
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Day...
TTFN!
Carla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice day :)

Staci Compher said...

Carla....sounds like you guys had a nice fathers day!! and your neices and nephews are such cuties!!! love seeing pics on your blog!!