Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!



Happy Birthday Jaxon!!!!

Today is my nephew Jaxon's B-day. Marty and I went out to dinner with him to celebrate. Before I go much further I should fill you in on a little family history.

I have 1 Brother and 1 Sister and a 1/2 Brother. ( I don't see him very much he lives in Texas.) Ant has 3 Kids ( Jaxon-3- offical as of today! ) Hannah and Hunter - 1 1/2 year old twins. - and a sil - Heather. Tina has Justin -12 and Kamron -7 a step daughter Elisha and bil John.
Justin and Kamron's Dad passed away 7 years ago. Kamron was only 3 months old
Okay back to my story Tina's family didn't go out to dinner with us. Late notice from Ant and she couldn't get out of work on time.

So it was Ant's family, my parents and Marty and I.... All the kids were wound up...
I guess it's so easy to forget how crazy they are, because they are so darn cute!!

Here are a few pictures from Strawberry picking last Sunday

Hunter


Hannie-B



These two are going to be a handful!!!!

They both found peace sitting on each side of the Berries...

Thank You , Thank You, Thank You JEN!!!!! You are the best... I can finally post pictures...!!!
TTFN
Carla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You did it. I am glad my instructions helped you...I was hoping that I was right since I was going on memory.

Happy Birthay little one!!

Staci Compher said...

....love the strawberry patch pics...so cute!! It's fun being an aunt?? ain't it?? We get to enjoy how cute they're and send them back home.....wish you were croppin' with us tomorrow!!