Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random thoughts....

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I can't believe how fast the days go... I have so much to learn about this blog world... I would love to start posting pictures on my blog I just need to figure out where to store them to do that... Does Photo Bucket work?? Hmmm... I need to take the time and find out!!

Day # 18 as a non - smoker!!! I'm so freakin happy that I've made it this long... Hopefully that's a sign that I can stay strong and stay away....

I have a big crop this weekend... I'm so excited I'm heading down to my mom's for the whole entire weekend!!! I can't wait!! I'm teaching my first class to adults on Saturday.

I have taught 3 other childrens classes before. I can't wait to experience this with adults to see if I like it...

Signed up for a photo class for my Digital Rebel... It starts the second week in Feb. I can't wait to learn how to really work my camera that will be exciting...


Still trying to learn how to totally work my IPOD that Marty got me for Christmas.... Hopefully after I learn more about it I will totally love it...


I guess that's about all for now... Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Staci Compher said...

Carla, so bummed I have to miss your class!! I know that you will be a great teacher! Congrats on the 18 days too...and hope to see you sunday!! Staci

Amie said...

Hi Carla,

I found it on this blog http://leewoodside.typepad.com

It is called picassa she explains it really well on here and it is really easy to use.

Congratulations on not smoking for 18 days and have a great weekend scrapping.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Amie

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the lack of smoking!! You can do it! I have strong feelings towards quitting, I saw my Grandfather struggle with lung cancer and his last 9 mths of life were just hell.

thanks for visiting my blog today :)

Jolene George said...

I use photobucket for my pictures on my blog.
I'm so proud of you on the not smoking thing. You're doing GREAT!

Hippofatamus said...

18 days as a non-smoker. Super! I have been there and it was rough. Every day I wondered how long I could keep it up. It is now almost 6 years. You can do it too!

The camera class sounds great. I still don't know alot of features mine has.