Thursday, January 04, 2007

1 week down and a lifetime to go!

So Friday is the 1 week mark for me as a non-smoker.... :) I'm very excited about it... I know that I will be very happy about this as time goes on...

I haven't been feeling very good this last week so once I'm feeling better I hope to really notice a difference as a non smoker.

I can't wait to feel better so I can start using all the goodies I received from Santa Marty...

I got an IPOD- NANO Pink
He bought me a tripod and remote for my rebel - Thank you Jolene for the thought...
He also bought me some scrapping goodies from QVC and a few other little things... Not bad for a non- believer!!!!
I also received some very cool shoes
My mom bless her heart made me a really cool bracelet that I love so much.. Thanks mom!!!

I guess it's a bought time I hit the hay... Until next time... Lautner-OUT!


TTFN

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

Hey Carla, glad to hear your doing good with your goals!! I need to do the same........Can't wait to see what goodies you got from QVC , hopefully some heidi swapp letters...ha,ha!! talk to you soon.......Staci

Jolene George said...

I'm so proud of you. It will get easier and you will start feeling better....I promise!!!
I got a big smile on my face when I read that you got a tripod and remote. You are so going to love them! Your other presents sound wonderful too. :o)