Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Another New Year is fresh ahead of us and so many things left from the previous year that I didn't manage to see, do or complete.

SO, I decided that I wanted to approach the new year a little different this year. I'm going to make my goals on a quarterly basis. Hopefully I will only make goals that are achievable and I will accomplish them all...


So here it goes...

Q-1 Goals... Jan-Feb and March...

1. Find a church that Marty and I feel comforable at...
2. Loose 35 pounds - Not my final goal this is just for Q-1
3. Organize my Scrapbook Room
4. Blog 5 plus days a week...
5. Be a better wife... I think that I'm a pretty good one, however I would like to be better...
6. Quit Smoking - Smoke free for 4 days so far need to stay on track...
7. Limit caffeine -
8. Drink more water
9. Scrapbook More
10. Walk on treadmill 3 times a week.

There you have it... What are your goals???


TTFN

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

Glad you're still blogging.....and it's like you're reading my mind with your resolutions!! besides the smoking and scrapbook more...I could've wrote the rest...Good Luck with those , and thats such a good idea to cut up the year with resolutions.....talk to you soon..Staci

Jolene George said...

Your goals are all so GREAT! Just think how wonderful life will be when you accomplish these things. You can do it!!!