Wednesday, January 10, 2007

01/10/2007

Today is my Nephew Justin's B-day... Happy Birthday Justin!!! My first born nephew... WOW, I can't believe you are already 12 years old!! Where has the time gone.

He received Pistons tickets for tonight for Christmas from his mom. I sure hope he had a nice time at the game. His sister called and said that his picture was on the big screen TV. I'm sure he enjoyed that.

When I asked him what he would like for his b-day he said money, not from Aunt Carla you get a gift... So think about it and get back to me... He said okay...

Since he is my first, and I act like my sister's other mother... I feel a very special bond with him, although I know soon it won't be cool for him to think I'm so cool... Oh well I'll enjoy it while I can...




Happy B-day Justin! Thanks for giving me so much joy I love you!!

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

Carla, I like your no cash idea, it seems like thats all kids want any more........and its just not the same as a real gift!! Staci

Jolene George said...

Happy Birthday Justin!