Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Can't Sleep


I know it's been a while since I have blogged life has just been so crazy lately.
Marty has been working very hard on the house and it's finally getting there...
We still have things to do but WOW does it look better!
We used to have this NASTY wall paper every where and he took it all down and painted...
Made some major improvements in the Bathroom, Family room, Kitchen and Dining room.
We also got new carpet and Family room furniture. It's a small room, but I love the furniture... It's from Lazy Boy... We choose the Brown, we already have our sofa the sofa chair and ottoman won't be here for a couple more weeks... Love it... Looks good in the room... Each side reclines on the sofa! Super comfy...

http://www.la-z-boy.com/SiteSearch.aspx?glblSearchWords=carmen

Brandi and Boomer aren't loving it so much... They are really having a few issues... But it's all about change! They will come around... I mean they really miss the old couch. I think they are working on a takeover of my side of the bed... They are way to spoiled...
Well in the morning if all goes well I will be getting a cardio version.. I have A-FIB to make a long story short its an electrical problem and they use the paddles and put you back in rhythm again. So I guess tonight I'm a little anxious and that's why i can't sleep...

So hopefully all goes well tomorrow and I will feel alot better! :)

Still a non= smoker and looking forward to feeling better so I can get on the treadmill!

Well I guess that's about all I have for now...