Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm sore... But I feel soooo much better....

Things went well ysterday... I feel alot better. Hopefully I will continue to feel better and better. Look out treadmill...
I'm having problems getting the comments section to show up in the blog entry below... That is so weird...

Oh well... Yesterday was such a fog I really don't have much to tell you other then I feel so much better today!

Thanks to Marty, Mom, Dad and Dawn for putting up with me when I was so loppy I love you all so much!!


Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment :)

OMG, look at your fur babies...too cute! And yes, it looks like they've taken over the bed.

Yay! Congrats on the non-smoking....keep up the good work! I never smoked but can imagine it being very difficult to give up. I assure you, after seeing my Poppy suffer with lung cancer, that you will be satisfied with quitting.

Staci Compher said...

Carla, hope your Okay?? glad to hear you say your feeling better, make sure hubby takes good care of ya!!
and your puppies look so cute, on the bed!! Staci

Anonymous said...

Carla I am so THANKFUL you are ok. I think this time was harder for you. Maybe some poeple had you freaked alittle bit. I will keep a closer tab on things next time. Yes, their could be a next time. Just thank Dad for that. I love You very much and I need you to make healthy decisions. Love You, Mom

Jolene George said...

That sounds so scary, but I'm glad it went well.
Your dogs are gorgeous and I would LOVE to see pictures of everything you've been working on at home...pretty please!