Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Headed North...

Well I made it though the week and I'm very excited to not have to work for 5 whole days.

We are headed up north for the Thanksgiving holiday to spend time with Marty's Dad and Step mom. It's been a while since we took the 4hour drive to Frankfort. I always love going there, I also get very excited to come home.

My fil has a "new" pet sort of... A little Fawn has adopted them and I have to say I can't wait to meet the gal. Don't worry my camera is fully charged and ready to click away.

I'm still working on Marty's last B-day gift... I will be up late tonight trying to complete it. I'm thinking about loading up my scrap supplies and taking them with me.

All my Peeps are going croppin for Black Friday and I won't be able to go. That totally sucks. But I will get over it.

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday. I will check in when I return...

TTFN,
Carla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Jenny said...

I think it's time to blog more.... C'mon. You can do it.... Just do it... You know you want to....

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.