Thursday, November 15, 2007

The weekend is almost here....

Last night was the kick off of Marty's B-day week... I gave him his big gift last night ( Authentic Michigan Football Jersey from the M-Den ) No Replicas here baby!!! :)

I wanted to give him his Jersey so he could wear it for the Michigan vs Ohio State game this year... It's so funny, it's always been about the Maze and the Blue in my family. Big time Michigan fans... All of us! I'm so blessed that I met a man that bleeds Maze and Blue just like the rest of my family.

Marty will get a few goodies throughout the week and on his actaul b-day I will give him a very special gift made with LOVE. I love B-day week!!

We are going up North for Thanksgiving this year. I'm excited to see Marty's Dad, he is such a great FIL. I do feel bad that I can't be with my family on Thanksgiving though.

My parents take it pretty well, but I know that they both wish they didn't have to share me with my inlaws.

My Dad trys to act like it doesn't matter to him, but I honestly think it bothers him more then my mom.

Not sure what I'm doing this weeked, however scrapping is in the forcast!!

Don't forget....

GO BLUE!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

are you sure that's the only "gift" he got last night!!! Can't wait to crop with ya tonight...thanks for the invite...I needed it!!