Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life...

I know it's been quite a while since I have posted. Things have just been so crazy busy... I'm really going to try to get better at Blogging...

It's not like it's that hard... I just need to make an effort to update more often!

Let's see the Puppies are doing great! I will have to share pictures later our computer is currently in the process of getting updated.

I said goodbye to my Nikon SLR this week. I love Craig's list! I have always been a Canon girl, but my brother had me convinced that Nikon was a much better camera. So I took his advice and went on over. Not sure which one is better, but I know I'm forever a Canon girl...

Hopefully I will have some pretty fun shots to share with all of you real soon...

Marty had Hernia Surgery and his Tummy tuck last week. SO things have been a little rough, he is doing pretty good now though.

I'm so glad that is behind us. He looks AWESOME and he's feeling better every day.

July is just flying by... I can't believe it!

I think that's all I have for now.

Take Care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad everything went good with Marty! I wish you were cropping on Sat....Sniff....

Jeniece

Robin said...

I am a Canon girl too :) Just got my 40D...I am in LOVE.

Staci Compher said...

tummy tuck! ouch...that sounds painful...can't wait to see some pics...with the new cam...