Friday, August 01, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I am so happy that the weekend is finally here... I'm very excited my buddy Erin is coming to spend the weekend with me...

I'm looking forward to some fun girl time with her. The last few times she has spent the weekend, it has been because of sad times...

So, this weekend we are going to just kick it old school...

Tonight we are going for pedicures, can't wait I need one so very bad!! Maybe we can talk Marty into sparking up the old firepit for us... Who knows... Shopping... We can always go shopping too...

HMMMMM...

We have set the date for our retreat... September 25th -28th.. A friend of mine is just starting a scrapbook retreat in Fountain Michigan - Outside of Ludington... We went last year and had a great time... She still needs a name for the retreat...

Any Suggestions??? It's on Bachelor Lake???

Name that RETREAT and if your suggestion wins there will be a prize involved!!!!

Melody Langworthy could be teaching at this retreat too!!! FUN TIMES!!!!

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

guest teachers.?? now you're making me jealous...I'm not going!! hope you had a fun weekend.....hanging with your girl....

Sandi Arnold said...

Glad to see you posting again...and hope you had fun with Erin. Wishing I get a job..and could go to the lake, anyway...see ya Friday for some fun Scrappin!