Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RIP B-dog...

Well as many of you already know Brandi had stage 5 cancer and her organs were already starting to shut down...

We chose to do the best thing for her and put her to rest last Thursday. WOW I can't even put into words how much Marty and I will miss her.

We both took this very hard, I mean to us, she was our first born... Boomer misses her also... We were/are all so lost...

So, what do you think we did to try and make it feel a little less lonely?

Was this you guess???

Meet the newest members of our family Josie and Turbo...
Yes, we are CRAZY!!! But more then that we are both very stubborn... He wanted a boy and I wasn't leaving without a girl...
Boomer is adjusting... He likes being top dog with these little guys... We still give him lots of special attention.
I still need to blog about my b-day. I will try to post a few pictures with that update tomorrow.
TTFN!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Carla, I am so sorry about Brandi. And...oh-my-gosh...your new family members are soooo cute!! Lots of cute scrap pages are in store... :)

Anonymous said...

ARe YoU CrAzY...TWO at ONCE???? Brave people. They are too cute. Sandi

Alison said...

Wow, you are going to have your hands full!! If it gets to be too much with two, we'll take one off your hands...provided it's all potty trained! ; ) Congrats on the new babies. I'm so sorry about Brandi.

Staci Compher said...

Congrats!!! MaMa....they're beautiful....I can't wait to meet them......adorable!!!