Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to my peep Staci....

Happy birthday Staci... Lots of things have gone on that I want to share but today I feel very SAD...

Marty and My wonderful friends had a 40Th Birthday Surprise Party for me on Saturday. What a day! I will share the story and pictures later...

Today Marty and I found out that Brandi - our dog ( Oldest Child) has cancer... I really can't even put into words the devastation that I feel right now. Until tomorrow we don't know if we will have her 1 more day or 1 more month...

I feel Empty, Angry and Sad!

I promise to post about the party and my Birthday surprises later....

3 comments:

Staci Compher said...

....oh Carla...so sorry to hear about Brandi..just breaks my heart...glad that the family celebrated your birthday with a party....and thanks for the shout out for my b-day!!!

Robin said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dog...prayers going up for you...

Alison said...

Carla, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Really sorry. I knew about it last night, but didn't want to bring it up to you and upset you. You are in my thoughts though...and it was great to spend some time with you and your mom last night!
Take care!