Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today...

I've been doing pretty well these last couple weeks... I can talk about my dad a little more without breaking down.... I can even look at a few pictures here and there...

But today once again, it hit me like a ton of bricks that he wasn't here anymore... I miss him so much and I'm still feeling so empty, although it is a little better. But not TODAY...

Today feels just like I felt a month ago, maybe it's because 2 of our friends each lost their mom this week???

Maybe I'm just hurting for what I know they are going through... I really don't know but today I hurt.

Tomorrow I will go to a visitation for my friend's mom, at the same funeral home that my dad was at... So please keep me in your prayers to have the strength to be a good friend and be strong!


TTFN
Carla

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

girl...keeping you in my thoughts...it's gonna be tough!! but you will be glad you were there.....love ya..talk to you soon Staci