Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bunnies

I met Ant and Heather with the kids at Heritage Park in Taylor today... I had a field trip there this afternoon for my photography class and so they met me there early so we could take the kids to the Petting Farm...

Banana- ( Hannah) wanted nothing to do with the Easter Bunnie... She didn't want it anywhere near her.
I love seeing them enjoy those moments of their youth. The Boys had such a wonderful time they really loves seeing all the animals.

Justin and Kamron were there also. I got a few good pictures... I will try to post them a little later.

After my class I went to Sandi's crop. We worked on a very fun project... I really enjoyed myself... Well I have an early day tomorrow. I better hit the hay!

Until next time.
Carla

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

hey...Carla...can't wait to see pics....of the kiddos...