Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally...

I have been a very bad blogger... Hopefully that will improve now that I have a very neat and organized Scrapbook room!!!
I do need to thank my friend Denise and her very helpful family for helping to make this possible. She got a new Scrap-room so she sold her old stuff and man I am in love... They even delivered it and installed it...
Then Marty and I made a trip to Ikea to get some shelves and a board and we were all set... I can't believe this is actually my scrap room!!!
Can you tell that I'm very excited... Hopefully it will help get my mojo going and help me get some much needed scrapping done...

Are you ready to see some pictures? It's in the shape of a horse shoe. It's all counter top and drawers...








2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

How did I miss this post?? Carla it looks awesome!! that was nice of them to help install it for ya too...You must be in scrapbook "heaven" in there.....love it!! Can't wait to see it in person.....

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm SO jealous!