Sunday, February 18, 2007

Okay so I'm a bad Blogger...
Let me see... What's new? Valentines Day has came and gone... Marty decided to buy me chocolate this year. Cell Phone that is.. I love it! He bought me the Strawberry Chocolate from Verizon... :)
I've been working on my scrapbook room all week. It's still not done but it's getting there. I had tons of organizing to do... See my clothes have to share the room too! That is the only down fall. But I'm really starting to get there. Next time my mom comes over she just may be shocked. Hopefully!!
I went Croppin at Scrappy Chic on Friday with my Peeps... ( Got that lingo from Staci) Jeniece, Sandi, Staci, Mom and I. It was really nice to hang out with my mom... I love scrappin with her.

Jeniece had some really cool paper and tags from Jenni Bowlins web site... You know I had to have them... Ordered them can't wait for the Brown truck this week...

Went to Target today they had some cute pastel buckets in the $1 spot. LOVE THEM!! ( You know I couldn't resist for a $1)

My goal for March is to start posting more pictures. That will be much easier to concentrate on once my room is organized!!!

Well I guess that's about all for now. I will post more this week!!

Carla

2 comments:

Staci Compher said...

"smack" "smack" bad blogger!!
Hey Carla had so much fun croppin' with my favorite "peeps"(ha,ha,) friday night!! When you get done with your scraproom you need to post some pictures so we can snoop!! hee,hee....I love that paper too...I can't believe you already ordered it....I am jeolous!!
talk to ya soon......Staci

Anonymous said...

Target-love it! Love the dollar spot!!