Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lucky I am...


I love this Man... I don't know what is today but I feel so very thankful for my husband today...
Maybe it's becase I came home from work and hanging out with my girlfriend Jeniece tonight to a SPOTLESS house... I mean he cleaned house... What a special treat!
Jeneice and I had fun tonight.. We met at http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com and then we made our way over to http://thescrapbookzone.com for a little shopping.. We also had some Baja Fresh and great conversation!!
Ordered some buttons today that are very yummy!!! WARNING- Enabler WARNING Proceed with caution!! http://www.acolorfulhouse.typepad.com/colorit
Thank goodness tomorrow is the weekend! I'm very excited to spend some quality time with my mom this weekend. I also am looking forward to getting some scrapping done...
I guess that's about all for tonight.. I'm going to sign off for now I want to watch Ugly Betty before I go to bed. I love that show ...
Carla

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

It's a good feeling to love your hubby!
Those buttons look good enough to eat.
If my next grandchild was going to be a girl they were going to name her Betty. I'm so glad it is a boy so we don't have to worry about the ugly betty comments. :o)

Staci Compher said...

Carla,
those buttons are even more awesome in person, I have been ordering them for awhile, and she rocks!! So did you guys find anything good shopping?? Plan on doing a little of that myself tomorrow!! Cute pic of you and hubby....

Anonymous said...

What a man! That's so cool that he cleaned for you, send him over here for 1 night, k?